What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I may have mentioned that I got rid of >95% of my stash some years ago, but if FVF and BBF mean Full Virginia Flake and Best Brown Flake, I think I still have some from 8-10 years ago. They get nice with age.

PM me your address and I'll send you some empty tins that I have refilled with shredded packing peanuts.

Wow, I cannot imagine holding onto a tobacco that long. I need to get some FVF and hide it.

Here is one of my cabinets for my pipe tobacco (I have another in the living room). Top jars are 3 layers deep, bottom tins are 4 layers deep:

Humidor pics. These are a few years old, there are a few more boxes of cigars stored on the bottom now:

Top:

Middle:

Bottom:

I have 4 desk tops full also, but I do not have pics. When I get off shift, I will try to take some pics of my pipe racks.

Here are a few man cave pics. I now have my smoking chair and table in there.

A few dog trialing trophies. Just the hanging ones:

I normally smoke in the living room, especially in the winter time. I love sitting in front of the wood stove with the bird dogs curled up on the floor and couches, sipping a scotch or port....

Here is a view from my smoking chair on a cold winter day. That is my wife's GSP Opie, my dogs fight over that spot.....

Last edited:
capt!!! WOW!! you have a cigar collection that I wish I had! Is there anyway you can snap a couple of pics of the humidor closed from the outside? I need to drool some more...that is amazing!

capt!!! WOW!! you have a cigar collection that I wish I had! Is there anyway you can snap a couple of pics of the humidor closed from the outside? I need to drool some more...that is amazing!

I'm at work, this is the only photo I have of it in Photobucket. That would be the lovely Mrs. BTW, she is only 105 pounds, but she will beat ya in arm wrestling! hahaha

My office, tobacco storage, and winador

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1382923000270.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1382923000270.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 476
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1382923071936.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1382923071936.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 474
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1382923129240.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1382923129240.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 475
Top Bottom