What's new

The badger smell has gone!

Ever since I got my vulfix #41 several months ago, I have been experiencing a slight badger funk when the brush is wet. This evening I lathered up with Truefitt and Hill 1805 cream and when I rinsed the brush through, no smell. Nothing at all just the hint of the cream

I guess this is another accolade to add to this beautiful smelling cream. Number 1 badger funk remover IMO

Cheers,

Richie

Ever since I got my vulfix #41 several months ago, I have been experiencing a slight badger funk when the brush is wet. This evening I lathered up with Truefitt and Hill 1805 cream and when I rinsed the brush through, no smell. Nothing at all just the hint of the cream

I guess this is another accolade to add to this beautiful smelling cream. Number 1 badger funk remover IMO

Cheers,

Richie

Sort of "another notch in the bed post" if you will...:biggrin:

My dog was going mad to get at my new badger brush last week.I left it on the kitchen bench and he was trying to jump up to get it

Actually, most new shaving brushes made from badger hair stink for a while, and then they stop stinking. It's normal. It seems your brush kept stinking longer than most, if my limited experience is anything to go by. It usually just takes a couple of days of use for the funk to go away. Or maybe the cream I use (euro Palmolive classic) is better at removing the badger funk? :lol:

/Nicholas

Top Bottom