What's new

Speick Cream

Having just placed an order for Speick - my first cream - based on recommendations, I sincerely hope I don't notice the patchouli scent in it, as that's on the list of instant scent turn-offs for me.

Having just placed an order for Speick - my first cream - based on recommendations, I sincerely hope I don't notice the patchouli scent in it, as that's on the list of instant scent turn-offs for me.

Patchouli? I don't think so, what I get is a nice herbal scent and when I dip that brush the lavender kicks in. My favourite moment with the Speick.

I have been told that what I describe as patchouli is actually the herbal scent of the speick plant extract. It is definitely not the 'hippie' smell at all.

I have been told that what I describe as patchouli is actually the herbal scent of the speick plant extract. It is definitely not the 'hippie' smell at all.

Glad to hear it. Nothing against those who enjoy the scent, but I spent too long in retail working with customers who apparently used patchouli oil in lieu of bathing to have a positive opinion of the fragrance.

Top Bottom