What's new

Speick Cream

Lavender, but the most masculine and unapologetic lavender and for a fraction of the price of so many other worse performing creams...Had a friend try this and his comment was "wow, that is amazing smelling, why dont more people know about this."

Max

I will have to track down a sample and try it again when the GRUC is over. I don't recall lavender at all, nor any floral scent. Patchouli maybe, using the Urban Dictionary definitions. ;-)

I've used both the shave cream and the bath soap andI think I've picked up more of the lavender scent in the bath soap than in the cream. I really want to try the aftershave but I need to cull the current supply first.

I've used lots of lavender soaps and creams and do not find any note of lavender in Spieck. That said, it does have lavender oil in it, but like one of the other posters I find it buried under a strong medicinal smell. I wanted to like it but just never could.

I just finished my 1st go at this one and wow. Protective , thick leather , and I like the smell 2. Definitely a keeper.

Can someone recommend me a cream please, as thick as the Speick ? Or even thicker. I'm only familiar with this brand and the proraso tubes and would like to have some variety. Scent is not really an issue, a nice thick , protective lather first and foremost. Thanks

Can someone recommend me a cream please, as thick as the Speick ? Or even thicker. I'm only familiar with this brand and the proraso tubes and would like to have some variety. Scent is not really an issue, a nice thick , protective lather first and foremost. Thanks

Musgo Real

I like it but have to be in the mood for it. Same with the after shave but to a lesser degree.

Funny thing is I don't get much lavender which I usually don't care for. I do get strong medicinal herbal scent.

speick is the best performer for me, soap or creme. lathers almost instantly and smells fantastic. i need to get the AS and a bar of the soap.

Funny thing is I don't get much lavender which I usually don't care for. I do get strong medicinal herbal scent.

I'm not 100% sure what lavender smells like, but medicinal/herbal describes what i get from the Speick cream. I like the performance but the scent is just nothing special.

As for Musgo, I definitely prefer the classic scent. It's a very nice musky barbershop scent.

I don't recall lavender at all, nor any floral scent. Patchouli maybe, using the Urban Dictionary definitions. ;-)
Depending on which Urban Dictionary definition you prefer:
Patchouli = "Hippie perfume ... smells like forest, pot and snuggling"
Patchouli = "A pungent scented oil usually worn by those who live an alternative or bohemian lifestyle. ie:Artist, musicians hippies, bikers, punkrockers etc."

How did you like it in comparison with the Speick? Would you try a different Musgo? Thanks
I find both to give excellent, slick lather. I am not crazy about Musgo's scent and prefer Speick. Musgo scent took some time to get used to, same way Tabac got a rough start.

Would I try a different Musgo? Sure I would. Problem is I am working my way to finish about 20 creams I managed to acquire. That should take at least two years before I consider buying creams again.

Top Bottom