Lurker checking in around DFW
I've been wetshaving for about two years now, only lurking on this board for less than one. Have heard a lot of good advice on managing this sickness of ours. Finally decided to go for it and join during an Ambien lull. Hope to be in on many great conversations, and in not as many unpleasant ones.
My Setup (so far):
- Merkur "Hefty Classic" Safety Razor
- Feather "High Stainless Platinum" Double-Edge Blades,
- Vulfix #405 Best Badger Shaving Brush
- TOBS Luxury Shaving Cream, Eton College
- TOBS Aftershave Lotion, Eton College
- AOS Essential Lavendar Oil
- Proraso Green Tube (from B&BWks)
- AOS Alum BLock
- and many others, including an wide coffee cup for lathering.
Last edited by jrthebutler; 02-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Some people are like slinkies. They don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.