What's new

Mont Blanc Boheme Noir Retractable Tip FP

It is quite possible I have one from the first production year, 1999, but I am not familiar with the coding on the box.. Also, I have been told that shortly after the initial release, the 'Noir' engraving which appeared on the primary barrel ring, became a subject of possible copyright infringement and the name was no longer engraved on future iterations of this pen. I have yet to substantiate this through any authority.

This is not entirely true. It is still refered to as a Boheme Noir on their web page. As for the engraving, that comes and goes with all MB. That being said, it is a fine pen

The Noir ET Noir is now called a Boheme, and the Boheme Noir is the one with the Onyx chip in the clip. The Noir ET Noir engraving is no longer on the barrel. The single ring that originally held the engraving was replaced with a plain ring and three rings were added to the barrel at the grip. The larger primary ring has the words Mont Blanc and the two plain, smaller rings flanks either side of the primary.

Top Bottom