What's new

Italian Italian Floids - difference between orange and blue?

I have been thinking for a while about purchasing Floid aftershave at some point. I can get either the orange or the blue version. But what is the difference between the two? Especially in terms of scent. What sort of scents do they have?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The orange Floid has more of barbershop kind of scent, with a touch of powderiness to it. The blue Floid is what I would deem a lighter, cleaner, fresher scent. Perhaps a toned down version of Aqua Velva. Both good aftershaves but, in my book, the Blue gets the nod.

Unfortunately Aqua Velva is not available here. Is there anything in my signature which may be similar to any of them?

This reminds me, if an admin sees this thread, can you please get rid of the first "Italian" in the title of this thread. Don't know why I wrote that twice.

Can anyone else offer me any feedback on either of the two? In particular, can someone maybe describe the scents of them a bit more for me? I really don't know what a barbershop scent is supposed to smell like.

Send Mark (paydepst) a PM and ask....he's our resident Floid expert and can probably help you out. He sells the Italian & Spanish Floids on his website.

The orange is, to me, a light barbershop scent: slightly powdery, but it lets you perceive some floral notes, mostly jasmine. I particularly liked it, although it's like a toned-down version of the Spanish Floid.

The blue Floid is younger and fresher, it's more a hate or love thing.

Either way keep us posted of your results. I'm very curious about this brand! Sounds to me the blue might be the one I would choose. But, then again....

Top Bottom