What's new

Acquisitions for October 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/8 Sheffield Wedge!
proxy.php

This arrived this morning. An olive wood brush handle from someone on eBay. It will house a 24mm silvertip knot that I hsve yet to order.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Well, I had some great days late september early october! First up a great NEW Deluxe, almost 100% goldwash left. Really heavy head, can't wait to try that head on my Bulldog XL! Some pictures taken with a mobile so pictures don't show how good those razors look like.
$Deluxe 1.jpg$Deluxe 2.jpg$Deluxe 3.jpg

And now ladies and gentlemen "drumroll". A complete and never used Swedish set with 6 NOS Flaretips and best of all, all made in England! Sorry for crappy pictures, Samsung Mobile! :biggrin1:
$Flares 1.jpg$Flares 2.jpg$Flares 3.jpg

Incoming from West Coast Shaving! Complete with a very nice Badger drawing on the shipping carton, West Coast Shaving is the best!

Frank

Pictured above is the restored Made Rite 303L with the brand new knot that I received from TGN today in the mail. I purchased this handle and old scraggly bristles from the bay for $10.00 last week. The old knot was replaced with a 20mm Silvertip STD XH and the brush is currently curing overnight before I shave with it tomorrow.

Frank

Last edited:
Just got this Pocket Edition in in a patina covered gold. Or, is it Gun Metal? I'm really getting into these beautiful things.$IMG_0238.jpg$IMG_0239.jpg

Pictured above is the restored Made Rite 303L with the brand new knot that I received from TGN today in the mail. I purchased this handle and old scraggly bristles from the bay for $10.00 last week. The old knot was replaced with a 20mm Silvertip STD XH and the brush is currently curing overnight before I shave with it tomorrow.

Frank

Enjoy it! Nice restoration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom