What's new

Speick products worth a shot?

I am relatively new to the forum and was wondering about this company's products. I'm on a budget and i have herd good things about them. Just wondering if it would be worth a try.

Thanks for your time.

I just shaved with the cream today. I really like the lather and how it makes my face feel afterwards. I'm not so sure about the scent. I don't know how to describe it. Pine sap, pepper, spice? I can't think of anything to compare it to other than a Burt's Bees brushless shave cream which had the same scent. It's a very masculine scent. For whatever reason it makes me think of a cabin in the woods.

Love the deo stick and shower gel. The shaving supplies are top notch too and provide an incredible value (especially the stick and aftershave splash).

One of the great things to do with a Speick stick is to grate it into a bowl, shape it, and use it as a puck of shaving soap. It's a fantastic product, and I take a stick with me when travelling.

The aftershave and shave stick are top notch, if I have a rough shave I will always reach for Speick AS afterwards I swear it helps heal my face.

The aftershave and shave stick are top notch, if I have a rough shave I will always reach for Speick AS afterwards I swear it helps heal my face.

+1. The stick and after shave lotion (splash) are excellent. The edt (not the edc) smells amazing as well.

Speick question. Do you find the fragrance consistent in all their products?

It's not consistent. The blue deo stick, the shower gel, the intensive moisturiser and the body lotion are the same frag as the AS. The blue EDT *may* be the same frag (I'm yet to break mine open to find out). Likewise the shave stick - it may be the same, but I haven't opened mine to find out.

The shaving cream is more lavender. The AS balm is more citrus.

The green label stuff is different again.

All of the ones I've tried are similar but not exactly the same. To answer the OP, yes the Speick products are great. I use the bath soap, shave stick, AS splash and the Deo Stick.
Speick question. Do you find the fragrance consistent in all their products?

I am a huge fan of Speick products, but, truth be told, their products really aren't that great bang-for-the buck when you have artisan vendors like Stirling, QCS,etc. out there. I still use the Speick stuff b/c I love the scent, but if I was trying to stick to a budget, I don't know if I could justify using Speick.

Top Bottom