What's new

I Confess

I must confess, I have always hated shaving!:eek: This was true even after starting wet shaving 6 months ago. Then I found you guys and everything changed.:biggrin: I learned how to shave correctly, using suggestions I've found on this web site. I now actually look foward to shaving every day. My how things can change when you least expect it. Thanks and keep up the great work.:lol::lol::lol:

I am glad you posted something in referrence to this! I am a newbie when it comes to the concept of wetshaving. I never thought it would turn into a "hobby" either. Thank you all for hanging in there and being patient with us newbies! I still don't think I will go to shaving every day, but I will certainly make an effort to do so if I keep picking up these great shaving goodies!

I must confess, I have always hated shaving!:eek: This was true even after starting wet shaving 6 months ago. Then I found you guys and everything changed.:biggrin: I learned how to shave correctly, using suggestions I've found on this web site. I now actually look foward to shaving every day. My how things can change when you least expect it. Thanks and keep up the great work.:lol::lol::lol:

welcome barman! you will find that it really only gets better. from cream and soap reviews to the innumerable suggestions on brushes, razors, and blades, it's unreal to think that this place existed for so long yet i, much like you, hated shaving--little did i know this site would come along and i now find myself dreaming about shaving! enjoy it all.

-M

I use to hate shaving too, but now if i'm late too work it's because i'm trying new shaving soaps, techniques or what have you. Definitely made it easier to get out of bed in the morning.:thumbup1:

Shaving is a rare pleasure, something we do for ourselves and our loved ones. Funny thing my style has improved in may ways since joining this site. Welcome to the light.

It's a strange thing indeed!!!! I think your the only on here that this ever happened to....:lol: :biggrin::001_rolle

Just kidding, Welcome to the crew....I happened the same way with me.....I actually look forward to my time and shaving....

ba da dum dum dum... another one bites the dust... ba da dum dum dum, another one bites the dust... and another bites *music fades*

You are in good company, welcome!

Top Bottom