What's new

This is what happens when you shave your beard

Haha. Reminds me of my first job. After working there for a few months with a full beard I shaved it off. Nobody recognised me. A girl I worked with daily actually ran to get a male colleague, thinking I was an intruder. Took me ages to convince them that I was me.

Something simular happened to me when I was in the Navy. ADM. Zumwalt thought it would be ok for us to have beards so we all grew one. Then they finally figured out that gas masks don't seal around a beard and we all had to shave. My kids were very little at the time and neither one of them recognized me after I shaved.

LOL great vid. I think my girlfriend had the exact same reaction as that baby when I wet shaved for the first time and the beard was gone.

In the book "Moonraker" the chief villain was a former nazi who had all of his men grow beards because it was the singular most simple way to obscure a man's identity.

Chris

Thanks for sharing, I had a "hollywood" style goatee but it was as full as yours when I shaved it. My two girls didn't like getting kisses from me until I shaved it, but their reaction when they saw me without for the first time was similar. I wish I would have recorded it. Very heart warming vid, I'm sharing it with my SWMBO if you don't mind. My oldest (4y/o) loves to watch me shave now by the way.

Last edited:
As a father of 3 young kids, this is one of finest videos I have had he pleasure to watch. What a delightful child.

Very cute n funny.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I had a full beard for 20 years. When I shaved it off (leaving the mustache) everyone looked at me for a few puzzled seconds and said: "you grew a mustache!"

They were even more puzzled when I said, "No."

Top Bottom