What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

I've been shamefully non-contributory to my favorite B&B thread for quite some time. Sorry. Here are a couple, a 1910 silver floral ABC set from the bay, and a silver Tuckaway set from the wild ($12).

Attachments

• $P8220156.jpg
    $P8220156.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 152
  • $P8220157.jpg
    $P8220157.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 148
  • $P8220158.jpg
    $P8220158.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 153
  • $P8220159.jpg
    $P8220159.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 150
  • $P8220160.jpg
    $P8220160.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 158
R

romsitsa

Nice scores Gents.

Fishertwin, could you please share the date code of the flower ABC set?

Adam

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
I've been shamefully non-contributory to my favorite B&B thread for quite some time. Sorry. Here are a couple, a 1910 silver floral ABC set from the bay, and a silver Tuckaway set from the wild ($12).

Those are beauties! Congrats and congratulations to all on the awesome scores! I need to catch up!:001_smile

R

romsitsa

My "lucky" batch arrived. The Slim twist is nearly mint, I learnt wet shaving with a similar one belonging to my father. The Vienna case has a 50% plate loss, but the interior is in very nice condition.

$image.jpeg $image.jpeg $image.jpeg $image.jpeg

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
A 1956 B2 red tip super speed. Been wanting one again sold my first red tip and have been KICKING MYSELF in the you know what ever since. Love the shave I get from a red tip.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The only Down side is I have to WAIT 2 days to shave again.

Hello all. Great scores everyone! [MENTION=107963]SaskShaver[/MENTION] - that particular model of Tech razor is my favorite Tech. They are the best shaving Techs I have. Did you notice the handles are slightly shorter than a standard US made Tech?

proxy.php

The above photo is my three Techs like yours. They can be found in many different sets. God Bless, and have a great night!

Hello all. Great scores everyone! [MENTION=107963]SaskShaver[/MENTION] - that particular model of Tech razor is my favorite Tech. They are the best shaving Techs I have. Did you notice the handles are slightly shorter than a standard US made Tech?

proxy.php

The above photo is my three Techs like yours. They can be found in many different sets. God Bless, and have a great night!
Hey Alan, beautiful razors. I'll have to check the handle lengths. Unfortunately my other Techs are all fat handles. I'll have to rectify that situation.

Vintage Ukranian Safety Razor Ajustable "северодонецк - 1" ("Severodonetsk - 1)

http://www.ebay.es/itm/311675610455?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I know the ad says $20, but I made a lowball offer of $15 which was accepted
The tuck of Sputnik blades are a very nice touch too

Arrived today after only 10 days delivery time between Ukraine and Spain

I think it's a Russian clone of a Gillette Fatboy because it's handle is shorter, fatter and stubbier than the handle on my Ideal Adjustable (Russian clone of a Gillette Slim/Super Adjustable
The photos show side by side comparisons with my Ideal Adjustable

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

$20160825_114737.jpg

I'll review the razor after my shave tomorrow morning

Top Bottom