What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

What model is that Fatip? You gents are really intriguing me... and for €15 it might be worth it...
I was outside the EU when I purchased my Piccolo from Gifts&Care ... €13 plus shipping or something like that. It's one of my best shavers. Easily outperforms a few (a lot) more expensive Gillettes. Go for it. [emoji106]

Technically already posted the razor, but it has a new home =)
$uploadfromtaptalk1462314629302.jpg

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Not here yet but it's is winging its way across the Pacific as we speak! So excited!!!
proxy.php

Last edited:
:001_wub: I used mine today. What a razor! Enjoy.
No wait, mine it a 16, just realized yours is not. I have no experience with a 66/22 but am sure they are great. Some say they are better than the 16.

Last edited:
Sweet I love the Toggles, smooooooth. I was advised by the person I bought my first one from to flip the toggle a bit open before adjusting the setting.

oh and re. and was unhinged or something

I have been called unhinged. Not sure if I can be fixed as easily.

Thx. Same as the other adjustables then. The safety bars / tray turn a bit if I adjust it with the toggle open. Maybe wear and tear as this one seems to have been used a lot. It does adjust with the toggle closed. I probably won't adjust it too often anyway.

Today's score....after a little cleaning :001_smile

$DSC00303Small collection.jpg$DSC00306Small collection.jpg

The old was only $2.50. I'm not sure about the handle though.

I will be trying the RFB tonight :001_smile

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Had a curious little razor land today...
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Y'all did say you liked pictures :lol:

1940's 4-Piece Flat Bottom Tech. Saw it... Had to have it! Seriously though, does anyone know if the case is correct? It has "Made in Germany" struck below the hinge. It matters not but I am curious.

The case is not Gillette. Very nice 4-piece Tech, though.

The ball end handle may or may not be correct, depends on the patent info. 1904 is correct, 1920 isn't.

Congrats on the scores.

Top Bottom