What's new

Single Edge Razor Acquisition Thread.

I used a 10/32 Stainless screw and cut it to size ,I could not find set screws when I was looking.
The handle I made for you I had it laying around, it was cracked and I added some weight and filled it with marine epoxy
The screw is not glued in just in case you don't like it . It shave really nice with the longer handle ,but it also shaves great with the stock handle too

Thanks, that looks great! I guess it is New and Improved now. :w00t:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Here are the 4 That have come So Far, The 2 on the left are in real nice shape.
Just Like DEs, Dawn Soak,Tooth Brush Scrub Re-Pete Then Some Flitz and then some RENAISSANCE wax polish
$IMG_4791.jpg$IMG_4793.jpg

The Rocnel

$rocnel1.jpg

$rocnel2.jpg

$rocnel5.jpg

$rocnel6.jpg

The Rocnel is a new all stainless steel razor that is made in Turkey. It is a single edge razor that uses a DE blade that has been broken in half.

--Bob

Graydog

Biblical Innards
New To Me, I can't wait to shave tomorrow :w00t: also I want to switch out handles and I would like your opinion's on which one to use,
So pick one for me
$IMG_5012.jpg$IMG_5014.jpg$IMG_5019.jpg$IMG_5034.jpg$IMG_5037.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Well The Post Man came today and left some new beauty's
The 1914 Ever-Ready that I can't wait to try tomorrow :thumbup:
And This Gem Junior Bar Lather Catcher
$IMG_5282.jpg$IMG_5289.jpg$IMG_5294.jpg$IMG_5296.jpg$IMG_5314.jpg

pardon the potential stupid question, but how do screw on a modern handle to this head ? Do you have a separate screw that connect both pieces (head and handle) ? thanks

Was surprised to find that these give a very nice shave. I got one in a lot and tried it with a new injector blade. Very smoooooooooth.
Same, I thought it would be more aggressive than a E2\E3 but was surprised to find otherwise. There are a few who regard the E1 highly.

Top Bottom