proxy.php

proxy.php

Another shot..
proxy.php

proxy.php

And lastly..
proxy.php

proxy.php

My 1914 Hero Lather Catcher arrived today...Its an NOS Job as I suspected with the original blades and cardboard box...Its Mint...It takes a modern blade no problem and the brass clasp simply slides forward to clamp it down securely ....I was in for a nice surprize here as I had pre-empted this to be a light weight...I couldn't have been more wrong as this thing is a real heavyweight as far as these types of lather catchers go...Must be about 2 0r 3 times the weight of a Gem Junior Bar...Its made of Panzer Tank Steel for sure...Another Rare Bird....
proxy.php

Billy

Hi,

I won some sort of Gem SE in a Contributor's Saint Sue auction Sunday evening. I will post a pic when it gets here. I would post a link, but only other Contribs could use it....

Stan

My first SE I picked up last weekend at the flea market for total package deal of 10 bucks.
GEM MMOC !!!

$image.jpg
$image.jpg

All cleaned up !!!! What are some good blades for this MMOC ?

$image.jpg$image.jpg
$image.jpg

This Schick H1 arrived yesterday and I shaved with it today. Paired with a Personna blade it gave an unbelievably close shave. Right up there with an early E2 and competitive with a PAL Injecto Matic. No kidding. :thumbup1:

View attachment 618762

Karl

Brooklyn GEM in leather topped case:

proxy.php

proxy.php

... and an Ever Ready in silver topped case to match:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Together:

proxy.php

My first injector razor showed up yesterday. Less than $10 including shipping and beat up case. Sure shined up nicely with a hot water detergent soap bath and toothbrush scrub.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Waiting on some Personna blades from Connaught Shaving and some SE GEM stainless for Gems and Ever-Ready SE's.

Top Bottom