What's new

Maggard Safety Razors

I have been to the Maggard store, nice and neat, Brad and Casie are very nice people, spent alot of time with me in-store, helping me get just what I needed and could afford. I will be visiting there again.

I just got an M10. I'll shave with it tomorrow. I went to their store last weekend, and I agree they are great people who provide a strong value with excellent service.

I've bought a few items from there. By far the best customer service there is. They exemplify how a business should be run: customer first.

I bought one of their razors purely for the handle, but decided to use it first. I'm torn. The shave with it is good, but it's a weird face feel. Normally, I shave and my face is slightly rough until I do a cold rinse. Then it shifts to BBS. The maggard does the opposite for some reason that I can't explain. BBS, then immediately after the shave, I feel a bit of burn, and a bit rough, but it shifts to BBS later on. I like the razor, but can't decide whether to put it in the full rotation or not. I think I will, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

The handle is terrific in any case, and it is currently on a gillette new deluxe when I'm not using the maggard head. I think I'm going to buy a flawed one to get another handle.

I just got an M10. It is much heavier than my Merkur 33c, and a bit more aggressive. I agree with the above comment that my face felt great right away, then a little irritation, but now feels good again.
The handle is worth the price, and their service is second to none.

Actually, they had a flawed handle from an MR4. I ended up with it for around $10 shipped. It will be on my new deluxe, and allow me to keep my maggard head active at the same time.

Just a newbie here, although I learned to shave on a Gillette safety razor in 1967. Just started with safety razors again, and went with a Maggard 4. 1) Hefty. 2) Well built. 3) The handle grip is just a tad slippery. Overall - outstanding experience, especially for the price. And the Maggards are a joy to deal with. Just also bought their Lime pre-shave oil.

I bought their M3 handle. I really like it. I put it on my Parker 97 razor head. It has some nice weight to it. A real hand full.

$Maggard.jpg

I have a maggard mr3... It's nice and fat... Chrome is pretty cheap and was uneven in some spots... But I like that you can disassemble it to add ballast ... It's paired with my new oc lc chrome coated

Top Bottom