What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
:lol:Ha, ha...love ya Connie. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

...ah, I need a new lawn chair. Can a give you my wish list on Amazon?

proxy.php

Merry Christmas to you and yours also..... but you're gonna have to buy your own lawn chair.

I'm afraid I blew the money that was set aside for your chair on a new tracker for myself. :001_huh:

Deadlifts to 214 kg x5
120,140,160,180,200,214x3

Head wasn't in it today, bad sleep and not enough food and water. .The tree that fell on the didn't help either.

10rds
30s burpees
30s front squats (60 kg)
30s rest

Intrigued

Various stretches, and 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, squats, planks, light weight work.
proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

14,000+ steps................
proxy.php

A brisk walk down the road and back, to release a mouse that I caught in my kitchen.
$livetrap.jpg
Other than that, I'm taking it easy after shoveling wet snow the other day.

Intrigued

You're tearing it up!!!
Keep up the good work!
I just hit the big 52 this year and have been working on working on doing more.

Thanks! Working at keeping myself in shape became my new "job" when I retired... after I let myself go rather badly in the first few months of retirement. :blushing:

If you're working on doing more now, you'll be ahead of the game. :thumbup1:

For me, the surprising upside of regular workouts has been how much better I feel. I have less chronic aches & pains now, at 62, than I had in my 40s.

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, squats, planks, light weight work.
proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Free weights- Inclined and Declined Bench Presses; Pec machine; Cable flys; triceps pull downs; overhead triceps pull downs; Smith machine skull crushers (while laying on a bench).

Participated in a bench press competition at Walter Reed National Medical Center's fitness facility, yesterday. Won my division. Then again, I was the only person in my division (over 60). Bench pressed 135 lbs and I weigh 142. Not too shabby. Could have done 140 but on my third attempt went up 10 lbs rather than 5. Couldn't quite get 145 high enough to rack.

Free weights- Inclined and Declined Bench Presses; Pec machine; Cable flys; triceps pull downs; overhead triceps pull downs; Smith machine skull crushers (while laying on a bench).

Participated in a bench press competition at Walter Reed National Medical Center's fitness facility, yesterday. Won my division. Then again, I was the only person in my division (over 60). Bench pressed 135 lbs and I weigh 142. Not too shabby. Could have done 140 but on my third attempt went up 10 lbs rather than 5. Couldn't quite get 145 high enough to rack.
Congratulations! Doesn't matter how many others were competing. You still won

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, squats, planks, light weight work.
proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Deadlifts to 214 kg x5
Much better than last week.

21-15-9
Front squats (61kg)
Pushups
3:32

Top Bottom