What's new

What? Guys/Gals it has happened .

A double blade DE?
http://shop.nassrasur.com/de/Rasierer/RAZOLUTION-4Edge-Doppelklingen-Rasierhobel-schwarz [ i read this from another popular site]

proxy.php
proxy.php

Razolution 4Edge twin-blade razor black

Order number: 304501 Price: 49,90 EUR
19% VAT plus Returns
proxy.php
Availability see item description.
Quantity:

Razolution 4Edge twin-blade razor black

Razolution 4Edge twin-blade razor
including donors with 10 razor blades Razolution

On order, delivery expected at 18.09.

Type: 4-piece model (three-piece handle and head)
Head material: All metal, chrome-plated (chrome-plated cover, rest bright chrome)
Material Handle: silicone with internal metal rod
Total length: 115 mm
Handle length: about 102 mm
Handle diameter: 11 mm (in the grip area, base approx 25mm)
Weight of the razor: 70g without inserting blade

It fit all our double-edged razor blades!

Innovation made ​​in Solingen! The Solingen SIMBATEC company has created the Razolution 4Edge a twin-blade razor, a rarity on the market! This is achieved through the use of two razor blades, an additional spacer in the head that rests between the blade and ensures the exact calculation of curvature and positioning of the blades. Check out the additional images for detailed views of (small pictures by clicking on the right).
The 4Edge our tests aimed at experienced by Hobler, who have a strong beard and not overly sensitive skin (sensitive skin should have a taste for very direct, open planing and work with very little pressure). The planing is done (almost parallel to the skin handle) in a relatively small angle, which is surprising in spite of the massive head works also under the nose well - at least to the stroke (against the grain has to exert a little). The very open head design with relatively freestanding blade allows you to shave too long, thick beard without constipation, flushing succeeds very well at all times.
The handle is very slip-resistant, flexible silicon and flexible at the end (in the range lies a thin metal rod). By this limited the mobility of the tail plane is very ergonomic to hold and maneuver safely through the extremely good balance and grip - you always have complete control. The wide, flat base of the grip allows the shaver to turn off the upright, so the planer brings its own stand with!
Important: Always turn off the fixed plane, just so complete alignment / centering, ie optimal blade positioning and voltage is guaranteed.

Could you imagine the ingrowns with two feathers working in concert? Or even worse, a dullish leading blade and a feather trailing. Liek a dorco on the bottom and a feather up top.. Oy...

YIKES I can see all those visits to the ER..
Doc: Good God man! What did you do to your self?
Patient: I tried to use my two bladed DE Razor and I must have put a defective blade in along with a really sharp blade... It pulled my cheek in and sliced it off.
Doc: Huh Uh (Not really believing). Wait here I will be right back.
Doc leaves the room and goes to the front desk where he tells the candy striper to call for the psych ward and have them send 4 burly orderlies and a straight jacket.
The end.

Top Bottom