What's new

Post your best lather!

I have been DE shaving for 6 months now and i am amazed at the lather i get now compared to the lather i got at the start. just wanted to show off today's lather with B&M bay rum and see some others great lather. thanks B&B for this awesome medium to do these things and get answers when im having issues!

$BR1.jpg$BR2.jpg$BR3.jpg$BR4.jpg

I have been DE shaving for 6 months now and i am amazed at the lather i get now compared to the lather i got at the start. just wanted to show off today's lather with B&M bay rum and see some others great lather. thanks B&B for this awesome medium to do these things and get answers when im having issues!

View attachment 368302View attachment 368303View attachment 368304View attachment 368305

That's pretty impressive, but you do realise you've wasted about 6 passes worth of lather!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Stirling Lavender and Sage

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 374
Memo to self: pick up some QCS...

You won't be disappointed. It's great stuff. Easy to lather, too. And this from the guy who was just completely defeated by MWF.

Nick, what kind of scuttle or bowl is that you are using there?

That is a custom Dirty Bird Pottery Bill Bowl. I had her make it with straight sides and a 2" maximum depth. I love it.

nice pic....I'm a particular fan of the swirl effect. QCS= Queen Charlotte yes?

Yes, Queen Charlotte Soaps.

Nick

Top Bottom