What's new

10% Discount code at VintageScent

In case you didn't know, the discount code "foroafeitado" is valid at vintagescent.com until 2018 for a 10% discount.

I am, as I write this, contemplating pulling the trigger on a Semogue Owner's Club Brush in Cherry wood.

With the code, my estimated total reads;

Sub-total: $26.51
Shipping: $3.40
Discount coupon: foroafeitado: -$3.00
Total: $26.92

Hmm, hmm...what to do....

Discount code details:

The coupon is valid between 05/24/2013 and 08/31/2018
Discount Coupon Restrictions
Category Restrictions:

• This coupon is valid for all categories.
Product Restrictions:

Discount Coupons may not be applied towards the purchase of Gift Certificates. Limit 1 coupon per order.

Last edited:
I did it!!

After much fingertapping and contemplation I pulled the trigger and I now have a Cherry Wood handle SOC on my way to for $26.92 (incl. shipping) - which I THINK is a really decent price.

Excited, my first brush purchase!

What Vintage Scent like in terms of delivery times? I ordered a Cherry Wood SOC on the 4/9 and status still showing up as "Processing".

I did it!!

After much fingertapping and contemplation I pulled the trigger and I now have a Cherry Wood handle SOC on my way to for $26.92 (incl. shipping) - which I THINK is a really decent price.

Excited, my first brush purchase!

You got a great price on a great brush. I have the exact same one, and I'll be using it this morning. You won't be disappointed. It's excellent from the first lather and just gets better.

Nick

I've ordered from Vintage Scent and gotten my items within a week and another time over three weeks. From what I've noticed, its customs that holds it up.

Thanks for that code. I ordered some 444 and a Semogue 1460. You can't find a Semogue much cheaper than that and I'm curious to see what this simple blond knot is all about.

Top Bottom