What's new

Buy it now I saw on ebay

Looks pretty good but they didn't show a shot of the toe for grind and no bevel shot and also no shot of it closed and if centered in scales. But it looks pretty nice.

I consider myself a pretty savvy eBay user and I think that looks like a decent buy. $50, clean and even without close up shots of the edge it still seems pretty solid; no chips and the such. It also looks to be at least a half hollow. You can loosely gauge it by the distortion from the reflection of the blade in those type of profile shots.

If I had the itch for a straight like that, I'd feel pretty safe going for it, I guess is what I'm trying to say. I dunno about NOS, but it doesn't look to have a hint of honewear. At that price though, who cares.

Last edited:
Someone here also bought one of these off eBay I believe about 6-7 months ago. There was a post about it.........

Hey, that's my razor. If you have any questions about it send me a PM and I can send you more photos if you'd like, and FYI its between a full hollow and extra hollow grind according to this chart.

Last edited:
When I bought it it was sold a NOS and I haven't done anything with it since but you know what, looking at it again, it now it does appear to have been sharpened once. There is no honewear on the spine, but the razor does have a bevel. I'll be sure to change that in my listing.

Top Bottom