What's new

Greatest Video Game of All Time

For any gamers out there, list of your favorite video games of all time.

No particular order.....

1. Earthbound
2. Mike Tyson's Punch Out
3. Donkey Kong Country
4. Sonic the Hedgehog
5. Double Dragon.

All are old but GREAT.

Last edited:
Good question.... I am a huge fan of the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Super Mario Bros. 3, Commanchee 3D, and Doom were favourites as a kid. But I would have to say the greatest for me is Tetris.

Castlevania, Thunderforce III, Thunderforce IV, Panzer Dragoon, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid- I have lots more that I play often but ranking them is difficult.

A lot of guilty pleasure in getting drunk and playing mario cart 64 with four other friends as well.

I don't know about greatest ever but I think the hardest video game I played was Battletoads on the Nintendo; I beat that thing without warping.

I don't know about greatest ever but I think the hardest video game I played was Battletoads on the Nintendo; I beat that thing without warping.

Probably the most difficult game of all time! Still a favorite. Zelda: Link to the Past. Forgot about that one!

1) Earthbound (even though I knew it as "Mother 2".
Maybe the only game ever that left me actually feeling something...and I MAY have had a tear in my eye. MAYBE!

2) Zork/Colossal Cave

3) Final Fantasy III

4) Final Fantasy VII

5) Plants vs Zombies

7) Mass Effect

8) World of Warcraft (pre WotlK)

Top Bottom