What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

Thanks, Tepp! I may have to get a large flat rate box for everything. I've got some soaps, creams, A/S's, and razors to throw in. I've got some Feather SE blades for your gem and my MMOC that's going in. Maybe a New SC too??? Possibly a Rolls, Valet, and Flare Tip also! I'm looking forward to seeing what we can stuff in this box.

P.S. if I get the chance, I'll give the Gem a polish.

Last edited:
I've found the USPS Priority prepaid boxes (same rate regardless of weight) to be a very good deal IF you can fit everything inside.

Feather makes SE blades?! Rather, I didn't know that they made SE blades for GEMs that use the "boxcutter" styled/sized blades.

Well I had a bit of a setback today. I wrecked my truck. I was going to donate a few items for seeding the new box but I am a bit banged up and will just wait until I heal up a bit. Nothing is broken, but boy am I sore already.

Looks a bit worse than it is

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1416874085879.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1416874085879.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 66
Holy cow! Sorry to hear about you, and also your truck. Glad to hear that nothing's broken! C-spine collars aren't much fun from what I've heard.

I'm sure you've heard that your truck is replaceable; you are not. At least I hope that you've heard that! :tongue_sm

Recover quickly! Do you need anything?

Thank you! Other than a little time to heal, I think I am fine. I had insurance so my Suburban is going to get replaced. I have a lot of aches and pains. The Doc was very good to me and gave me really good meds. The biggest thing that will come out of it is a whole new appreciation for my family and a realization of just how quickly anything might happen. Nothing but good can come of that. So I am truly blessed.

I'm not involved in this passaround, I was just reading random threads.

I just wanted to send a "Get Well Soon" to sucker_dad.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, good sir.

Top Bottom