What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

[MENTION=79047]fordfather[/MENTION]

I believe the box is on its way to me this week. I reached out to [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] and he has asked me to pass him on the list. He still have a lot on his plate and would like to be bumped down the list. I wanted to line up the next person after me so I could get their info... Can you send me the info on the next person or at least thier name so I can contact them to get them on deck? Thanks!!

[MENTION=79047]fordfather[/MENTION]

I believe the box is on its way to me this week. I reached out to [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] and he has asked me to pass him on the list. He still have a lot on his plate and would like to be bumped down the list. I wanted to line up the next person after me so I could get their info... Can you send me the info on the next person or at least thier name so I can contact them to get them on deck? Thanks!!

1. Each recipient gets to try whatever they like for a week. If the recipient wants to keep the box for longer, they should send a friendly reminder to the thread.

2. The recipient may keep any items in the box.

3. The recipient is responsible for adding the same number of items to the box that they took out. For example, if I keep a razor and a soap, I would be responsible for adding 2 or more items back to the box. Please be courtesy to other members, if there is only one shaving soap, don't pass on the box with no shaving soap. Just not nice...

4. Recipient is responsible in contacting the next person in line. If the next person in line does not respond in 48 hours, please move on to the next person. This should go on until someone responds. Personally, I would recommend contacting the person once you receive the box so you don't have to wait to mail the box out when you are done with it. When contacting the person, please ensure that the next person has been active on B&B in the past month. This ensures we are sending the box to someone who is active on B&B and not someone just trying to take advantage.

5. Recipient is responsible for shipping charges to the next recipient. Please use USPS with signature required. This will ensure that the next person gets the box. As a side note, I did not use signature required and the prior box "disappeared."

6. Please try to update the ongoing participant list and items in the box.

7. Within the thread, please let us know what you liked and didn't like. Pictures are a plus! You certainly don't have to do this, but "I really liked razor X so I kept that one" is nice to read.

8. The second guy on the list is in charge of updating the list. When he moves to the top spot, he edits the list and the "new" second guy takes over the edits.

9. If you have issues, contact [MENTION=79047]fordfather[/MENTION]

10. Have fun and enjoy your DE shaving journey.

List:
surlyduck
Ccnati
Lunchmeat
Gonzolo
Luecke2326
TriggerMan
LRose
dangerousdon
Kaidoh
I'm not sure where we're at :(

Well the box is on its way and I'll pass the shipping info to lrose in a bit. Everyone between me and lrose either didn't respond in a week or declined and wished to be taken off the list. I made a new list few posts back I'll find it and post it up again

So here is what I put in the box.

proxy.php

The silver tin is shulton old spice soap, I actually forgot to put the name on it. Great soap, super slick I just can't get past the scent. Since there was no single edge razor I put one in, I think it's an E4. the blade in it is new and I think there is about 7 blades in there as well. I threw in a tuck of voshkods because that's one of my favorite blades and after my issues with the rapira blade there had to be something better in there. I would put more in but that was my last one. There is a sample of Roam in there and that's the only thing that I would like to stay in the box. Seems like there is whole bunch of hype around that soap so I want people to have a chance to smell it at least. It's definitely not a soap that I would use.

What I did take was the ball end tech that was pieced together because I think it would be a great razor to use and convert on of my friends with.
ever since i opened the box i knew I would keep the Williams soap and I did. I was thinking about keeping the British sterling aftershave because my wife enjoyed it a lot but I held on to the half tube of 444 balm. The menthol in it was just right.

Thanks for letting me participate in this passaround! [emoji2]

Sorry for the delay in passing along this box.... My house was hit with Strep Throat last week and we all are finally getting over it.
Package is in the mail and tracking info passed along to [MENTION=110704]Kaidoh[/MENTION]

Small update, sorry been really busy. Trying my 2nd shave from the box am only going to use soaps and AS (maybe one razor). So, the box can keep moving. I'll try my best to send the box out Tuesday if that's alright. Am working mornings almost everyday. And by the time I get to go to lunch. The post office is to far away (traffic really) for me to drop off the box and make it back.

Sorry, everyone yes, I did send the box [MENTION=111723]jstr2112[/MENTION] today. I toke Col. Conk Amber, I really like the amber scent and I replaced it with one of my favorite TTFFCraft extinguished. Sorry, no pictures. I wished I could of tried the razors but couldn't.
$20161101_124243.jpg

Top Bottom