What's new

Canadians on B&B, eh? Hoser.

In my recent Canadian themed PIF, and through some interactions among various Canadians on the board, I have started to wonder how many of us are out there and whether there might be interest in a thread in which we can talk Hockey, Timmies, Money with cool colours on it, extreme cold weather, saying excuse me when people run into you, the problems associated with CONUS only Pifs and to commiserate on US to Canada shipping costs. Just a place to shoot the extremly cold breeze as it were. Thoughts?

I am new here but am from the Edmonton area. Just started wet shaving a month or so ago and am loving it. Bought a weber stainless steel razor, and a couple of orders from fendrihan of different creams, etc and am hooked! Hello to the rest of us proud Canadians!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Woohoo! Owen, you made someone join just by your thread! Good work mate! A Canadian thread could be fun!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
We had a Canadian group, but most of us post in the normal forums, so I think it auto-deleted/expired through non-usage.

Sure. Who wouldn't want to talk about anything Canadian, eh?

Maybe we could call the sub forum the Great White North or the Igloo since everyone thinks we live in one.

Go Leafs, Go!!

We had a Canadian group, but most of us post in the normal forums, so I think it auto-deleted/expired through non-usage.

That's what I thought. I think I may have once been a part of that group, but I kind of think that the groups aren't really used much, and new users may not join in on them. Just having a fun thread might be just the ticket.

In my recent Canadian themed PIF, and through some interactions among various Canadians on the board, I have started to wonder how many of us are out there and whether there might be interest in a thread in which we can talk Hockey, Timmies, Money with cool colours on it, extreme cold weather, saying excuse me when people run into you, the problems associated with CONUS only Pifs and to commiserate on US to Canada shipping costs. Just a place to shoot the extremly cold breeze as it were. Thoughts?

wait. When I visit Canada, if someone runs into me, I have to apologize, er, apologise?

hi treewhale
just checking in from Richmond Hill, On to wish all the best to fellow Canadians
*raises beer in the air*
Cheers!

btw, its the Canadian shipping rates to everywhere, including Canada, that **** me off
US to here is usually very reasonable, at least on ebay and other online sites i buy from
i tend to avoid the ebay people or sites that charge premium rates
whats with ebay now precharging customs fees and taxes for many sellers who use the easy default shipping
i will never buy from them

whats with ebay now precharging customs fees and taxes for many sellers who use the easy default shipping
i will never buy from them

Same here. I've looked at countless items, shipping and customs in some cases is 10 times the price of said item!!!

Top Bottom