What's new

Canadians on B&B, eh? Hoser.

Do we have a Canadian brush? I can't think of Canadian DE blades, but there are a number of Canadian straights floating around, so I feel like the brush would be the limiting factor?
There are vintage Canadian Rubbersets, so I guess if you find one with a useable knot or reknot them, you would have a Canadian Brush.

PS: I'm from Grande Prairie.

Last edited:
How have I never heard of this place??? Now I know what I'm doing on Saturday, thanks fellas! It doesn't look too far from the farmers market, maybe I can convince the wife to shop on her own while I just go look into this store. This could work!

How have I never heard of this place???

I missed it with a google search too. I think because its primarily a kitchen knife store, maybe the keyword search is only oriented for that. Thats my theory. But now we know...

Been there and highly recommend it. Very cool shop with friendly knowledgeable staff. And just walking distance from there is the Wild Prairie Soap Company who apparently have a 100% Canadian handmade shave soap. Its on my shopping list.

Another Canadian checking in! Living in Nova Scotia but I. From London Ontario......now back to the NHL playoffs and feeding my sled dogs

Last edited:
Greetings from Guelph, ON, home of the newly crowned OHL West champion Guelph Storm. I'm interested to know if there are any Guelph, K-W, Cambridge members who can point me in the right direction for a good local brick and mortar place that has a decent selection of supplies like soaps, creams and aftershaves? The choices in Guelph are slim to none (and Slim left town). I've done the majority of my shopping online, but shipping rates through Amazon (both Canadian and US versions) are pretty steep, although the Italian Barber's site looks promising. I've been looking for a place I can walk into, do some browsing, and walk out with some purchases, but have had no luck here in Guelph. Any suggestions?

So - any Canadians not rooting for the Habs in the playoffs?

Argh...I'm torn on this one.
What can I say; I'm a Leafs fan.

Habs are our greatest rival.

On the other hand, Boston engineered the Leafs' greatest collapse.

So, it would be nice to see the Habs beat the Bruins.

But Boston has been a stellar team this year. They deserve to go far.

Oh, and before I forget; SWMBO is a Bruins fan...

Last edited:
I've been a Habs fan since I could hold a stick, and I grew up in a Leafs town so I wasn't the most popular kids in school. Of course, while my team was taking home Cup after Cup the Leaf fans were waiting till next year. They are still waiting...:wheelchair:

Top Bottom