What's new

New iKon S3S arrival!

Hello,

I wanted to post some pictures of the iKon S3S that I found from a well known vendor. They only had one in stock so I was very lucky to find it seeing that they are no longer being made. This completes my DE razor collection of the: AS-D2 Feather, ATT Atlas M1, ATT Titan R1, iKon Slant, and iKon S3S. No more RAD for me :lol:.

Here are some pictures!

$image (7).jpg$image (6).jpg$photo (8).jpg

Hi Mizzle, how would you compare a Atlas or Titan handle weight to the Feather AS-D2? I'm thinking about it but wasn't sure and the closeness level.. R1? Just a thought as I saw you have the D2 and I was looking at the ATT hardware as 2nd DE. thx

Hi Mizzle, how would you compare a Atlas or Titan handle weight to the Feather AS-D2? I'm thinking about it but wasn't sure and the closeness level.. R1? Just a thought as I saw you have the D2 and I was looking at the ATT hardware as 2nd DE. thx

I think that the ATT hardware is AMAZING (all of their SS products)! As for the weight. The Atlas is a tad lighter than the Titan and the Titan is a tad lighter than my S3S. For me, I get the best shave with my S3S that I just used and my AS-D2. If I were to do all of this buying over, I would buy the ATT Atlas M1, the S3S iKon, and the AS-D2. My favorites from the above, in order, are the AS-D2, iKon S3S, and then the ATT Atlas M1. As you may notice, I like the mild shaving razors. An aggressive razor is nice once in awhile but I get an amazing shave with my more mild razors mentioned above.

Hope this helps! If it doesn't, shoot me a personal message and I will do my best to assist.

thanks, yea I hear you on the mild razors thou. I flirting with the idea of maybe trying a aggressive but it wouldn't be used all the time like you said. You've peeked my interest in an iKon because all reviews indicate they improve on the 'orginal inspired' design so that's interesting to hear.. as something to rotate out of would be a nice pace of change

the ATT is nice since its made in the US and the story behind all the design that went into it sounds great.. Just trying to figure out maybe for something down the road. Thanks for the detail and lining up the DE's.

I have one of these with the bamboo handle. I've not used many DE razors, so I'm not amazingly qualified to say, but this razor continues to impress me, especially as I iron out the kinks in my technique.

It works amazingly well (for me anyway) with super sharp blades like Polsilvers or 7 O'clock blacks.

It's a very hefty tool, though. I nearly broke my cheekbone once doing a buff pass...

Top Bottom