What's new

Who else loads on puck for way too long in pursuit of luxury?

I have started loading my soaps heavily and lots of lather. I see it as win win too, guaranteed great lather and I get to go through my soaps. There are a lot of soaps to try. As I've read on here numerous times "load it like you hate it!" :thumbup:

Seems I'm against the grain as I find loading too much soap just means I have to add endless amount of water to convert the tons of thick paste into lather.

I've found that if I load for 10-12 seconds, I get the perfect amount of soap on the brush for my 3 passes.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
The cost per shave of soap is so inexpensive. I have hard water from my well (it will darn near float a horseshoe!) It doesn't make any sense to me to skimp on making lather which just might be the most important part of shaving. I'd rather save my money on something else. Guilty as charged.

Last edited:
I load a great deal because I like my lather nice and thick. Since soap is a relatively inexpensive commodity, I do not have a guilty conscience.

Guilty as charge for soaps and creams. My self punishment is to order more Mike's, QCS and my first order from Sterling. I have been a bad boy so triple punishment.

Top Bottom