What's new

The Great Southern Land (Australia)

Legion

Staff member
I just walked to the shops to grab a pizza, looked in the window of a hair salon and saw these. I had to go in.

The knots look to be about best badger, medium packed, and a high loft. I think they would be great for creams. The handles were the best part, really nice horn.

They are in west Melbourne, PM me and I will give you the name of the shop. Good to see some Aussie stuff out there for sale.

proxy.php

I just walked to the shops to grab a pizza, looked in the window of a hair salon and saw these. I had to go in.

The knots look to be about best badger, medium packed, and a high loft. I think they would be great for creams. The handles were the best part, really nice horn.

They are in west Melbourne, PM me and I will give you the name of the shop. Good to see some Aussie stuff out there for sale.

proxy.php

Can I safely assume that you bought the bottle opener?

Well, I've just driven from sydney to cairns, turning around to head back tomorrow morning. What's happening with the rest of you?

Legion

Staff member
I was only there one day. In charters towers tonight, and would you know it my tent pole exploded

Who or what is that!

That's what made his tent pole explode?

Moving on...

Do any of you guys know somewhere in Oz I can get Arko, preferably in Melbourne? I'm using the one and only stick I bought when I was in Pasteur, and damn if it isn't working gangbusters with the Melbourne water. I "need" some more.

(And by need I mean, I don't really need at all, but I just want.)

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
There was a shop in Brunswick (I believe) that had the shave cream but not the shave sticks.

Top Bottom