More pix

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 284
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 283
:drool: Nice!! That's a good deal!! I'd scoop a Fatboy for $25 or less. Lol. But who wouldn't. I still want to find one in the Wild, more satisfaction in the hunt.

These came in the mail on Tuesday and I finally had time to take pictures today. 24 mm silvertip from Liojuny Shaving and some samples of Stirling soap.

$mail2.jpg

:drool: Nice!! That's a good deal!! I'd scoop a Fatboy for $25 or less. Lol. But who wouldn't. I still want to find one in the Wild, more satisfaction in the hunt.

Agreed. This is my second Fat Boy. My first I found in the wild at an antique store in the original case and in excellent condition, I just was not expecting a razor to come with this item. I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.

Frank

I arrived home last night to find a couple of parcels full of goodies. Edwin Jagger DE89 with a pack of Derby's and a sample pack of EJ Premium Shaving Cream and moisturising Aftershave Lotion with Aloe Vera. I also scored 100 shark Super Chrome on eBay, for £9 delivered.

i bought the DE89 to replace my Parker 99R that fell apart after just 5 shave's! The EJ has noticeably better machining and finish, together with a much shorter handle. I gave it its first run his morning using a Shark SC, as a direct comparison to the Parker and I'd say its slightly more aggressive, but feels better balanced in use. I got a nice close shave, with no nicks or chafing at all. :thumbup:
$image.jpg
Sorry its upside down! Hopefully I'll get the hang of taking photo's and uploading from my iPad!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Two fantastic razors, congratulations. The chips in the Dorko should hone out just fine. Get them shave ready and start enjoying them!

Here's the bonus baby Fatboy all shined up and sanitized. Just a few blemishes but, much better looking than what I saw in the box when I first opened it. Two 1959 Fatboys ..... what to do? Here's some pictures of the happy couple.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom