What's new

Is There Such a Thing as KAD?

I was at the World Science Fiction Convention, in the dealer room. I had been lusting after a Damascus steel knife for some time. I picked this baby up and decided I had to have it. I think I just had a relapse on my Knife Acquisition Disorder.

Nice looking Colt! Believe me, going on a knife binge is so much better than alcohol...you still have the knives in the morning!

-Xander

(Friendly kidding),

Looks like Brother Chadao finally found a REAL "stupid question." :thumbup:

Besides, a knife is only a dull razor blade, right? So KAD is only an off-shoot of RBAD.

(KADdict long before I discovered traditional wet shaving.)

Ww

And where stupid questions are concerned, I have only just begun. :blush:

(Friendly kidding),

Looks like Brother Chadao finally found a REAL "stupid question." :thumbup:

Besides, a knife is only a dull razor blade, right? So KAD is only an off-shoot of RBAD.

(KADdict long before I discovered traditional wet shaving.)

Ww

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My 76 year old father has taken 2 pocket knives and one tactical folder from me in the last month or so. I cannot even begin to count how many knives he has.
Nothing wrong with owning fine knives.
And I have two "fire starters" and cotton balls dipped in vasoline in freezer bags in my truck and wind proof lighter and an old zippo.
and I don't smoke and I carry a lighter everywhere I go. You are just being a guy.

I've got two Swedish flints and steel. Had three, but showed a single-mom-friend's 8 year old son how to start a fire in their fireplace with one, and now it's his. :glare:

My 76 year old father has taken 2 pocket knives and one tactical folder from me in the last month or so. I cannot even begin to count how many knives he has.
Nothing wrong with owning fine knives.
And I have two "fire starters" and cotton balls dipped in vasoline in freezer bags in my truck and wind proof lighter and an old zippo.
and I don't smoke and I carry a lighter everywhere I go. You are just being a guy.

proxy.php

Spyderco just came out with one!

It was in the knifecenter.com email just this morning or yesterday...

Let's see... nope email already dumped.

It was a Delica, running about $160 IIRC.

Was gorgeous, but a little rich for my blood at the moment.

Ww

Last edited:
Here we go...

Spyderco C11TiPD Delica4.

The more I look at it the less expensive it seems.

I reaaly NEED another "gentlemans knife," right?

Right???

Ww

Top Bottom