What's new

Almost All My Stuff

This is everything except two brush and razor stands, my three badger hair brushes, and a plastic brush stand. And three or four el-cheapo cologne sprays.

Oh, I also have an empty Aristocrat case, an empty Fat Boy case, and an empty Gillette Idon'tknowwhat case. And three cases for straights.

Oh, and 18 cans of Brut shave gel and 14 cans of Brut shave cream.

So I have my shaving stuff, scents, and hair stuff in here.

...and evryone calls me sick???????

Very nice set up. Why not mound some brush hangers off the back wall of the cabinet?

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

...and evryone calls me sick???????

Very nice set up. Why not mound some brush hangers off the back wall of the cabinet?

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Hmmmm. I doubt the landlord would care.

I could take the second quadrant of that closet and make Mama Bear an ad. :biggrin:

Hey, can't spell ad without AD.

Holy Toledo!!! come here mrs......:w00t:.....I am not as sick as I first thought

Making me feel bad! I try to tell people who sass me about this (roommates, parents...) that I'm not that bad. You better start buying to make me look better. Joel better get some pics up.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I see you have a Gillette travel razor there, so I presume this is your travel set up. Where's the rest of your stuff? :biggrin:

I see you have a Gillette travel razor there, so I presume this is your travel set up. Where's the rest of your stuff? :biggrin:

:biggrin:

I actually have two travel Gillettes, right next to each other. One in a little leather pouch, and one in a hard metal case with a mirror in the lid. In case one breaks down. :biggrin:

Top Bottom