What's new

Soap

Mistral Cedarwood Marine is the best bar soap I have ever used. $10 shipped via Amazon Prime for a huge 250g triple milled bar. Best combination of performance, scent, and value that I have found. It's the only scent from Mistral that I have tried thus far, but the other scents are coming right up as soon as I work down my soap collection a bit.

The EDP is amazing! One of the best I have ever used (seriously, compares very closely to Heeley Sel Marin). If the soap is anything like the EDP and I suspect it is, it is a spectacular scent.

On that note, I use Nubian Heritage African Black soap and Raw Shea butter

Currently using Klar's Gentlemen's Soap. Nice sandalwood scent. Have a bar of Mitchell's Wool Fat and a bar of Speick in my cabinet once the Klar's is done with.

My daily soap is Old Spice Endurance. Get it for less than $5 for a 6pk on sale. That said, I sometimes rotate in Speik, Baxter Of California Bergmot and Pear, and for special occasions I have a bar of TOBS Jermyn St which I use to layer (along with the shave soap or cream, followed up by the AS lotion

right now the best for the money is Stirling in my opinion. I also keep Chagrin Valley and Queen Charlotte in the mix and will be ordering some Mike's soon but right now my favorite is Stirling. The Mistral is a good soap and it's a huge 8+ ounce bar if I remember right which makes it a good bang for the buck and of the three scents I've tried ( all were good ) the black amber is to die for, they are very very strong, at least to me.

Chris

Top Bottom