What's new

Leather notebooks and Refills

​Step Right up, Come have a look
:euro: Its time to hear, of our Notebook! :euro:

:popc:

History

Starting thousands of years ago,A man began taking notes by writing crude drawings on cave walls. Though caveman abandoned the system after constantly forgetting what they were going to write down by the time they made their paint. Also CaveSwmbos were non to happy about the mess left on the walls.
During Egyptian times the walls got more advanced, as did the drawings. But the population found it hard to carry, and chisels were being upgraded to a roller rock system that was very difficult to wield and cheaply made.

Original work by Caveman Uno Thatsapharce - first note taker

First use Of Chisel note taking by Kyumon Getreyal

But neither of these made it convenient for travel and they took a really long time to build. Many years later the travel notebook was invented and life was almost perfect. A note taking system that could fit into your day to day lives, but often fell flat on style...until now !

Today The B&B Team proudly launches
the next level in note taking technology

:a50:The B&B Essential Notebook:a50:

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

An essential part of your fountain pen kit, this book not only works great at your desk, but on the go as well. Keeping track of your life, your correspondence, and your innermost thoughts has never looked so distinguished.

full

The Premium leather cover notebook has a unique corner cut design and comes in both A5 and A6 sizes. The Badger and Blade logo is tastefully displayed on the bottom right hand corner. The pen loop is designed to store your pen and can also be used to lock the notebook closed when not in use, it will fit most all pen sizes.
The leather used begins its journey with a solid colour that will age and gain colour variances as it takes it's path through life with its owner, becoming as unique as each and everyone of our of our B&B members are. The included notebook comes with a proprietary formulated 90gsm / 24lb lined paper that is made from eco friendly sugar cane, and not trees. It is a PH balanced, acid free paper that is resistant to bleed through, as well as feathering, offering a very smooth and absorbent writing experience unique to these notebooks. The paper is suitable for fountain pens.

Available at West Coast Shaving
for

A5 - $62.00
A6 - $42.00

Extra notebooks are also available for
A5 - $14.50
A6 - $11.50

To Order-
Click HERE

A donation for every Journal will be made to the Sue Moore Fund at the National Breast Cancer Foundation

Act now and we will include a free smile, and a sense of satisfaction
at no extra charge​

:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Having seen prototypes of these awesome journals in person, I can vouch for the quality, beauty, and functionality. They're probably the nicest leather journals I have seen.

Hurray... IT'S HERE, now just to wait on the post man

A5 with extra notebook for this Dudley Maroon

Very nice! Nice, classy leather cover and wonderful paper! Also good for non fountain pens!
Thank you Brian for getting this together!

I'm on the fence.

Though I do like the use of the Hero 616 through the Pen Loop. It's good to know how well they look.

Last edited:
Nice notebook! I ordered one & now need to get a FP, ha. Cart>Horse :a24: Guess, I'm going to start reading in this forum section now.

Wait... which one is this? Is there still another on the way? I'm so confused!

Since this one doesn't have the Mitchell Leather logo my assumption/educated guess is that this is the one Brian was toting around and trying to make us jealous about since March.

Can we confirm that this is the one Brian was working on with Franklin-Christoph or someone else? I'm pretty sure those notebooks are FC... not that I did research into them or anything... you know... for science... :p

Cheers,

M.

looks so sweet :) if only I could afford one hehe .. :euro:

just to be clear .. i'm not complaining about the price .. i'm sure this is wort every penny and plus! .. just whining about my bank account haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom