What's new

Leather notebooks and Refills

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was told yes they would be
Good. I have a cigarette problem (but not a pipe one), so the choice was between this and an e cigarette. I got the e cig, so maybe I can enjoy the next journal, once they come out, for more years :biggrin:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have held these in my hands, they are great Folios. My wife has the Franklin Christoph Command Center in A5 it is made of the same leather. She said she has never had a folio of that quality.

Of course my A5 and A6 are on order, these things are amazing.

A big thanks as well to Scott Franklin for offering these to us at such a great price, allowing us to build in a donation and still have the price very affordable. :thumbup:

Quick question, as I am not sure and I haven't seen it: How many pages does the notebook have? And 24lb is decent laser printer stock? Wanting to see how I enjoy writing on it, so I can test it. But, it certainly looks like it has more than the (seeming) standard of 20-30 individual pages.

Just to add, for my case I am wondering specifically about the A5 (closest to real paper size :wink2: ).

Last edited:
Has anyone who ordered received theirs yet? I want photos... If I come off the fence, I think someone may be writing with a Twsbi. :biggrin1:

After all that, your NOT sure ??? lol once you opened this thread you must have made a pose like your avatar

Actually, I wished I had this key on my computer keyboard.

$oy_vey.jpg

צאָרע איז מיר! נישט אויף דעם פּלויט ענימאָר מיט אַ געריכט עקספּרעס דאַטע פון דאנערשטאג

The paper is our special formulation made specifically for fountain pens, and of course works great with ballpoints and rollerballs too. It's base is sugar cane extract. The cover is our saddle leather which is an "oil pull up" leather. So marks are self correcting as stress pulls oil to the surface replenishing the area. It does gain character over time, but not to the point of our "distressed" style boot leather which marks quickly and easily.

This cover design was worked out by B&B guys for a custom order and will only be available here with the interlocking pen slots. Our version will be a bit different and aren't yet available. Brianw can answer questions about re-order and any potential future colors, sizes, etc.

The paper is our special formulation made specifically for fountain pens, and of course works great with ballpoints and rollerballs too. It's base is sugar cane extract. The cover is our saddle leather which is an "oil pull up" leather. So marks are self correcting as stress pulls oil to the surface replenishing the area. It does gain character over time, but not to the point of our "distressed" style boot leather which marks quickly and easily.

This cover design was worked out by B&B guys for a custom order and will only be available here with the interlocking pen slots. Our version will be a bit different and aren't yet available. Brianw can answer questions about re-order and any potential future colors, sizes, etc.

Thanks to you and BrianW for putting this together! Can't wait to get mine :D

Cheers,

M.

These books have 96 sheets, or 192 pages to write on. Won't bleed through unless you drop a bottle of ink on it, so you will be able to use all pages.

Quick question, as I am not sure and I haven't seen it: How many pages does the notebook have? And 24lb is decent laser printer stock? Wanting to see how I enjoy writing on it, so I can test it. But, it certainly looks like it has more than the (seeming) standard of 20-30 individual pages.

Just to add, for my case I am wondering specifically about the A5 (closest to real paper size :wink2: ).

$IMG_0506.jpg$IMG_0507.jpg$IMG_0509.jpg$IMG_0510.jpg$IMG_0511.jpg

Just a little something the mailman brought a few minutes ago!!! What a gorgeous journal. This is the A5, Leather buttery smooth!!! Now I need to decide on a Pen and Ink to first grace the pages!!!

Tom

Top Bottom