What's new

Leather notebooks and Refills

Nice notebook! I ordered one & now need to get a FP, ha. Cart>Horse :a24: Guess, I'm going to start reading in this forum section now.

Reminds of one of my college profs who teaches the course on Sir Isaac Newton. He mentioned that previously he had taught Newton first and then covered Rene Descartes.

That was most certainly a case of putting Descartes before the horse. Neither of those gentlemen used fountain pens or a leather notebook journal.

This is a prime example of the evil that is B&B. I don't need a notebook. I don't even know what I'd use a notebook for. And yet... I want one.

Those of you who know Brian can chime in here and confrim that he has been carrying one around with him at the various pen or computer shows that he has recently attended....and his gold TSWBI looks absolutley stunning in it, too...

Those of you who know Brian can chime in here and confrim that he has been carrying one around with him at the various pen or computer shows that he has recently attended....and his gold TSWBI looks absolutley stunning in it, too...

I would certainly be interested in seeing a picture of a "well used" notebook. The description states they will each develop a unique character as they are used, so an example of this would be appreciated.

Of course, I already bought an A5 notebook, so it is kind of late for me... but I would still like to see it! (and the gold TWSBI!)

Thanks,
CZ

I would love to get one of these, but they'll probably be sold out by the time I get paid. Maybe I can catch one on the BST in a while.

Edit: Bit the bullet and got the A6. You guys are not good for me.

Last edited:
Nice job guys and a worthy cause! I'm sure those who get them will really appreciate them. Great value for the price, but unfortunately, as my Grandmother used to say, "I have champagne taste and a beer pocketbook"

Top Bottom