What's new

What is your favorite Gillette NEW?

Does that Maggard Handle fit a NEW perfectly? I have found some handles don't exactly fit my NEW head. The BRW Bull Mastiff was a perfect fit but the aftermarket brass handle I have on my Old Type won't fit flushly.
The MR8 is just about the only handle I have that, so far, has fit every one of my heads without issues.

Does that Maggard Handle fit a NEW perfectly? I have found some handles don't exactly fit my NEW head. The BRW Bull Mastiff was a perfect fit but the aftermarket brass handle I have on my Old Type won't fit flushly.

Since you have a BRW, just use that handle!
BTW, many of those of us who do not have the privilege and honor of owning a BRW are jealous. Enjoy it in good health!

Well I have a new favorite. Not too much different than my old favorite (NEW Chromium Criterion De Luxe) but it sure looks nifty.

NEW President De Luxe in silver plate.

I've also got a new favorite NEW. I've paired a NEW Deluxe head with a special made UFO Colibri Super Duplex. The shave is fantastic.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445382133.444667.jpg

Wowsers!:w00t::001_wub:

Tell us the story.

Well I have a new favorite. Not too much different than my old favorite (NEW Chromium Criterion De Luxe) but it sure looks nifty.

I've also got a new favorite NEW. I've paired a NEW Deluxe head with a special made UFO Colibri Super Duplex. The shave is fantastic.

View attachment 609295

The deluxe Deluxes are taking over the world! Beautiful!:thumbup1:

Well I guess that set is, ya know, an OK set.
If you are into beautiful...WOW is that a looker or what!!!

proxy.php

That's probably the single most drool-worthy Razor I've seen here on B&B! Congrats, Brent!

I'am about to find out as I have a NEW SC on the way. The finish is still in great condition but the above pics may make me consider a nickel replate someday.

I had found and bought a NEW SC while on vacation last month. It's now my favorite out of about a dozen various Gillettes.
If I had to save one from a fire, that's the one I'd grab.
It's a work of art.

$20151110_202803.jpg
I'm not sure if this is my favorite new, though I know I've NEVER seen one with the aftermarket wolverine claws. The antique store seemed to think it was a beard trimmer insert...anyone have any insite?

I'm making my way through the posts to see if anyone has posted about one before

Well then I offer my most humble appologies! I didn't realize that it was just "new's" lol. I admit it really took me aback when I first saw it though

Once I get home I

Top Bottom