What's new

They say your humidor should match your taste in decor

Well, I don't particularly like super lacquered boxes of suspect origin and that seemed to be all I could find until I stumbled upon this.

$ammodor3.jpg$ammodor4.jpg

I was going to make my own but I found this site http://www.ammodors.com/ and between the look of the product and how excellent Kevin provides customer service, it was definitely the right move.

Military issued ammo box, tough as nails, looks awesome, and is air and water tight. Seems to be working well and for a first humidor its been really nice.

Anyways, figured I'd stop lurking and share, its been a while since I posted.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I might have to take up cigars just so I can get an Ammodor! Very cool and supports a great cause!

I might have to take up cigars just so I can get an Ammodor! Very cool and supports a great cause!

I'm a pipe smoker primarily, but in the warmer months I just can't do the tobaccos I really love, they just don't taste right. So I starting buying cigars on the weekend and really ended up needing a humidor. Once I found this one, I said I would have taken up cigars just to have an excuse to buy this, it really is pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing, that is really neat! I never would have thought about doing something like that. I also like that they donate to charity from the proceeds! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing, that is really neat! I never would have thought about doing something like that. I also like that they donate to charity from the proceeds! :thumbup:

Yep, can't say enough good things about Ammodors. I'm a DIY kind of guy and was going to make my own but I really liked everything they were doing over at Ammodors.

Yep, can't say enough good things about Ammodors. I'm a DIY kind of guy and was going to make my own but I really liked everything they were doing over at Ammodors.

I just went to the site to get some more details and saw the good work they are doing. Forget the DIY, they're getting my money. I am a sucker for charities that benefit the troops!

Hey Boris, the site says they can make one in a foot locker or in your case a missle container!!!

(i am sure the container for a tomahawk missile would be a good starting point for you!)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Maybe a casket for Boris. Much larger and still hermetically sealed.

I really need another humidor, but Ive been trying to hold off cuz I know if I have space to store more sticks I won't stop buying them lol

I really Ike that missile case but think my next one is going to be something with some nice wood inlays

Last edited:
Ive seen the ammo can humidor's before at a local shop, but they were severely overpriced. They were asking $150 for them. Way to much when an ammo can is $5 at the surplus store and you can buy cedar to cut and fit.

Top Bottom