What's new

Tobacco Pass #2

Sign up for the second round of the tobacco pass here, and PM me with your address. I'd like to get this out next week Monday or Tuesday. I'll get a list of the contents when I'm done rehydrating. Also I'm sending out the cigars in a plastic travel container so they won't get damaged and help them stay moist. It has a hydrator built in. I'll be adding some more pipe tobaccos and a pipe for those of you who don't have one and would like to try.

Sign up for the second round of the tobacco pass here, and PM me with your address. I'd like to get this out next week Monday or Tuesday. I'll get a list of the contents when I'm done rehydrating. Also I'm sending out the cigars in a plastic travel container so they won't get damaged and help them stay moist. It has a hydrator built in. I'll be adding some more pipe tobaccos and a pipe for those of you who don't have one and would like to try.

I'm in.

I don't smoke pipes, but I do smoke cigars. This is going to sound stupid, but could you explain how this works? I've been thinking about starting one myself, but would rather participate in a "tobacco pass" first.

I don't smoke pipes, but I do smoke cigars. This is going to sound stupid, but could you explain how this works? I've been thinking about starting one myself, but would rather participate in a "tobacco pass" first.

You get a big ole box in the mail and you can sample all the lovely tobaccos in the box. Then put a little something in the box and send it out to the next guy. Take a little and put a little in, newbies can be forgiven for taking more than giving.

I ditched most of the tins, and what ever was in the tin of Deacon's Downfall wasn't DD, so out that went.

Ok here's the list:

Pipe Tobaccos
Da Vinci - CAO
Old Dublin - Peterson
London Mixture - Dunhill
Early Morning Pipe - Dunhill
My Mixture 965 - Dunhill
Crooner - C&D
Carter Hall
3 star blue - Iwan Reis
Empire English Blend - Nat Sherman
Dark Birdseed (probably Dark Birdseye) - Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Wow Powerful!
Special #1 - The Briar Shoppe
Latakia Flake - Brebbia
River Crisp - ?
Prelude - ?
Blue Note - CAO
Townsman Rum Cavendish - McClelland
Pops #1 - Yorktown, VA
Pops Black Cherry - Yorktown, VA
LJ Heart VA - pipesandcigars.com
Larry's Blend - P&C.com
Beverwyck - P&C.com
Pinegrove - P&C.com
Bailey's Reserve - Chiefcatoonah.com
Autumn Evening - C&D (tin)
Robusto - GL Pease (tin)
Haddo's Delight - GL Pease (tin)
Laurel Heights - GL Pease (tin)
Red Flake - McCranie's (tin)
Kitchen Stew - in a GL Pease tin mostly Samarra with other blends :confused:

Cigars
Perdomo Fresco
Corojo Vibe
Belinda Francisco Menendez
Key West 1876
Gispert
Natural - Drew Estates
Iguana
Chateau Real
? Edge?
and lastly Boss's Joy probably what you give to your boss that you hate aka Joya Del Jefe

I would like to be in as well, but can you send a bit more info on what "taking a little" is? On other words, do you take a tin out put a tin in? Or, do you just pull a pipe full?

I would like to be in as well, but can you send a bit more info on what "taking a little" is? On other words, do you take a tin out put a tin in? Or, do you just pull a pipe full?

It is not as much tin out tin in as value for value within reason. You might take a tin and put in 3 cigars about the same value.

I got busy these past two days so I couldn't send out the Box. So I'll extend it abit, gotta find a bigger box too.

Aaron S. and WiththeGrain please PM me your addresses.

So far we have:

Tinzien - PA
Taz - OH
Wil - AZ
Aaron S. - MS
WithTheGrain - ??

Anyone else please PM me your address if you weren't in the previous Box Pass. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the the Post Office before Monday.

Top Bottom