What's new

This is not good

James Dude,.... you are in sooooo much trouble, your wife is going to kill you and make you cancel your new pipe.... so where you keeping the stuff ?, under the bed, in the closet, at the neighbours house ?

MUAHAHAHA! The pipe is already in the mail. :devil:

As promised:

New pens: Pelikan 605, Bexley Jitterbug, & a cheapie Hero calligraphy set to play around with stubs

New paper: 2 more G.Lalo pads and envelopes, a few G.Lalo "Thank You" cards, and a 2-pack of Clairefontaine pocket notebooks

New inks: Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine & Amber, Iroshizuku Asa Gao & Yama Budo, plus samples of Kon-Pecki, Sunnset, & Old Man Winter

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

WOWZERS!!!! Way to go, Price!!!!!

As promised:

New pens: Pelikan 605, Bexley Jitterbug, & a cheapie Hero calligraphy set to play around with stubs

New paper: 2 more G.Lalo pads and envelopes, a few G.Lalo "Thank You" cards, and a 2-pack of Clairefontaine pocket notebooks

New inks: Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine & Amber, Iroshizuku Asa Gao & Yama Budo, plus samples of Kon-Pecki, Sunset, & Old Man Winter

Wow... you weren't kidding. :lol:

Nice haul. I'm a big fan of Yama-budo... even though it's not the most business practical of colors.

Wow... you weren't kidding. :lol:

Nice haul. I'm a big fan of Yama-budo... even though it's not the most business practical of colors.
Yes, everyone who uses it seems to love it, so I figured it was a can't miss. I don't care about business practicality - my choices for work are black or black. I feel like a rebel using 5OS. No, these are pretty much just for fun.