What's new

Musgo real in NYC

Hi folks, thanks for the great side I finally decided to become a member. I will be taking a trip to NYC and I will be staying in Brooklyn. I want to pick up some musgo real and find any good stores for shave stuff any suggestions.

thanks,

Pasteur and Cambridge Chemists in mid town. They are within blocks of each other.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is somewhere closer to Brooklyn though.

I don't think there are any shops in Brooklyn that carry MR or any quality shaving supplies..If you are in Manhattan, Dean&Deluca on Broadway carry MR cream.Couple of blocks away there is also Lafco NY on Lafayette St. that carries the whole MR line..You might want to visit Penhaligon's on Madison Ave and 70's. There also AOS shops scattered around the city, if you like their products.

I would be happy just getting the Musgo. So no one has found any places to find it in BK. Maybe a portugese or brasilian shop may carry it.

Portugese and Brazilians have no idea about MR as it's been produced in Portugal only for export.

I know Brooklyn, man. Believe me you won't find MR in any store. Plus, portugese live mostly in NJ.

Bigelow Pharmacy on 6th Ave. near 8th St. You can get a squirt of Tam Dao from their sample bottle while your at it.

What do you want by Musgo Real? I was looking for it, too. I tried both Pasteurs and they both had the shaving cream and cologne, but neither the aftershave balm or splash. The one on Lexington did have a sample bottle of the aftershave splash, for what it's worth (nothing really, unless you started shaving in the store...).

Let me know if you find it.

I don't think there are any shops in Brooklyn that carry MR or any quality shaving supplies..If you are in Manhattan, Dean&Deluca on Broadway carry MR cream.Couple of blocks away there is also Lafco NY on Lafayette St. that carries the whole MR line..You might want to visit Penhaligon's on Madison Ave and 70's. There also AOS shops scattered around the city, if you like their products.

Huh, who knew? I commute down Broadway most mornings and pass within a block of this "Lafco" place. Yet, if not for this board, I would never have known it was there.

What do you want by Musgo Real? I was looking for it, too. I tried both Pasteurs and they both had the shaving cream and cologne, but neither the aftershave balm or splash. The one on Lexington did have a sample bottle of the aftershave splash, for what it's worth (nothing really, unless you started shaving in the store...).

Let me know if you find it.

That's unfortunate. Normally they have it, but Pasteur can always be out of stock in whatever you want that day....

-Mo

It is. And it was like teasing me, too, because they had the colognes!

I just realized that I'm in the shaving cream forum, which means the original poster was probably looking for the Musgo Real shaving cream, in which case, Pasteur does have it.

Top Bottom