What's new

The Kentuckiana Meetup Thread!

August 25th 4pm @ Hooters in Jeffersonville work for everyone?

Last edited:
It's as good as any for me, I will likely be having my son this weekend, so this whole month is going to be tough for me, but that's as good a time as any for my schedule.

I feel bad...my stuff is still going to be packed away and I'm still not going to have anything to bring to the table. Is there going to be a batch of yeti snot there and if so, how much is it?

I don't know if Ernie and I will have more snot yet or not, but don't worry about bringing stuff to the table. Seriously. The point is for us to get together, we don't care if you don't bring anything. Some of us just do it because we have extras. DON'T FEEL BADLY.

Seriously. The point is for us to get together, we don't care if you don't bring anything. Some of us just do it because we have extras. DON'T FEEL BADLY.

+1,000 to this. Besides, what's wrong with picking up some readily available product in case you need it while moving? :w00t:

Anyway, I should be able to make that. I'll make sure MillerMan gets the memo.

Looks like we may have to get a bigger table! Hooter's in Jeff at 4:00pm. I'll have to limit myself to one beer, as I have a divisional meeting in Clarksville at 8:00.

Top Bottom