What's new

Hoyt's Cologne

Evening gents. I recently purchased a bottle of this classic scent from QED. I have seen descriptions of it but had always assumed it was just a different take on and Eau de Cologne. I couldn't have been more wrong. And happy. I have used 4711 and a couple of other EdC's and to be honest, they aren't that great. This was something different. Much deeper in its base notes, much more up front oomph, and just the tiniest bit of powder after the heart notes started abating. I am not very good with scent descriptions but this cologne is a real keeper. For the princely sum of $9.95 U.S. you can enjoy this little piece of Americana too. It really is worth a trial and I intend to decant some of mine into an atomiser and see if that won't extend longevity. BTW, speaking of longevity, this one was easy to catch a whiff of HOURS later. Every EdC I have tried was seemingly gone in minutes.

Regards, Todd

todd-

i really agree with you, great stuff. i have also been meaning to put some in an atomizer. i like the nice light burn when i splash it on. nice manly barber shop scent.

cheers,
ryan

Top Bottom