What's new

SCS Fairway Rose Cream

How does it compare to Taylor's? Taylor scent isn't ovepowering, but it sure laters nice and it is a great shave, very slick.

How does it compare to Taylor's? Taylor scent isn't ovepowering, but it sure laters nice and it is a great shave, very slick.

I have the Savory Rose, not the Fairway. The scent is nice, stronger than the TOBS Rose. Lathers and shaves at least as well. I think Sue puts some avocado oil in it.

The scent is right on. Anytime I am drawn in and almost touch my nose to the cream is a winner with me. I would like the scent to be more powerful but its best it isn't. I love the smell of bacon but a massive overload would ruin IMHO. I would recomend everyone give this a try but only AFTER I have ordered my 2nd tub.:wink:

I received my tub of Fairway Rose Cream from Sue this week and absolutely love it. The smell is fantastic. I completely missed the sweet spot for cream to water my fix attempt and it still shaved better than most of my other creams. The second and third attempt were right on and delivered an enjoyable shave.

I also bought SCS Verbena, but I have been enjoying the Fairway Rose so much I haven't even tried the other one yet.

Top Bottom