What's new

Welcome back Limecat!!!

I'm glad to see the reappearance of the fruit-wearing moggy too. But I took quite a liking to the rabbit - although at first view I thought it was wearing a yarmulka.

Cheers

Jeremy

Oddly enough, I also have to agree...I just didn't feel comfortable getting Linux advice from a bunny. I mean seriously, would you trust him?

Never trust a rodent!

Actually I think bunnies are the same class of animal as bears, not rodents. Someone help me out here.

The problem with giving a bunny a pancake is that they then ask you for syrup, and if you give a bunny syrup, it will get it all over its fur and ask you to give it a bath, and if you give a bunny a bath..... sorry, pig/pancake moose/muffin flashback there.

:lol::lol::lol:

So my first thought when I saw this thread title involved the letters W, T and F, in that order... I'll make sure to leave Limecat as my avatar from now on. :biggrin:

It's not everyone who gets demands to unchange their avatar; some get requests or "gee, I wish...", but demands? that seems rare around here.

Edit: so, anyone got a penguin wearing a pancake for my new avatar?

Yeah, it's kind of a weird experience. It confirms two things though. First, Limecat is well-loved. Second... I'll probably never lose the "Cat Wrapper" title.

My question is whether now "Limecat is pleased" or "Limecat is not pleased" to be back.

And is it a bad idea to quote Limecat as long as we don't link to Limecat?

Top Bottom