What's new

Where can I get good safety razors in Malaysia?

Hello to all,

I joined this community after watching a couple of shaving videos on youtube by geofatboy and was entralled when I saw the video of him shaving with Edwin Jagger! For all those in the know, can you tell me where I can get the razor here in Malaysia. I really like the razor just not that thrilled having to pay a forth of it to transport from Amazon. Is there anywhere in Malaysia I can get one or an equivalent? Some recommendations is highly appreciated.

Thanks for that. I tried that but they don't seem to be responsive for some reason.

Many eBay stores have either inexpensive or free international shipping and the razors will still be brand new. You could check there.

U can get one from Shave N Beam for RM150 . He's doing promotion for now. Pm me if u still can't reach him. Anyway welcome to B&B!i strongly recommend ej for begginer. Way cheaper than goodfella.

Hi guys. Terry here. I'm a Canadian living in Petaling Jaya. If you are interested I brought over my huge collection of razors from Canada. Perhaps I can help you out with some necessities. I can also point you in the right direction depending on what you require. My mobile number is 012-690-0833. Thanks.

Good to know there's a B&B fellow around PJ! the only trouble im having here is finding a decent AS besides than nivea,brut and OS. I see you have quite beautiful pile of straight,maybe i will snatch one for newbie once i have the spare change. Cheers mate!

Hi there hakemakmal. I just use Old Spice. I bought it in Canada. I tend to have a variety of soaps but only one or two aftershaves.

Haniffa Department Store at wisma haniffa, near dang wangi police station at jalan masjid india has some great selection of shaving supplies at great prices. Razors selection are limited to concord, laser, treet and RIMEI but they are good enough for entry level. There are cheap synthetic brushes and shaving cream there. Bought these in the store (see pic).
View attachment 560328

Last edited:
Top Bottom