What's new

D.C. Supershow August 9th to the 11th

DC Last Year

$IMG-20120811-00034.jpg$IMG-20120811-00035.jpg$IMG-20120811-00036.jpg$IMG-20120811-00038.jpg

Brian,

I did not see this thread until just now. I am hating it, but I and family are going to be in North Hero, Vermont the weekend of the pen show. Like clock work I seem to attend exactly every other DC Supershow.

I could not change the timing for the trip. It was amazing as it is that both my kids, and my wifes family could all be in Vermont any given weekend this summer. But it worked for that one!

Really hate to miss it and you!

A week away....

Lets get a list

1. Brian ( Friday late afternoon and Saturday) maybe fireworks on Sat:huh:

1. Brian ( Friday late afternoon and Saturday) maybe fireworks on Sat:huh:
2. Snargle (Saturday morning and early afternoon)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I would love to go to a pen show one day- but that my be as dangerous for me as visiting the Samuel Gawith plant.

I've been tasked by SWMBO to start clearing out the basement, so I've been selling off a bunch of junk I no longer use or need on eBay or craigslist. I've stashed away a fat wad of cash that I plan on spreading around Tyson's Corner, VA!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Can someone please check something out for me? The Wahl-Eversharp table will be showing a new ink they will be offering soon.

The Wahlnut will be at the Washington DC Pen Super-show next week. The WAHL-EVERSHARP Table will be set up with both Vintage and the new WAHL-EVERSHARP Skyline line of pens. SO, please come on by and say Hi. If you do you will see our own newly developed INK, in our own "Signature" color "WAHLBERRY" formulated and made expressly/exclusively for use in WAHL-EVERSHARP Pens.

Check the color and see if you can determine who is making it for them, I'm curious. Thanks. Have fun, it's only a few more days!!

Top Bottom