What's new

English Tech age?

Are you sure that is an English model? I used to have one of the English "fat" handled Techs, and the handle in your picture looks a little too thick. It may be an american model. However, I may be wrong. Is there a date code under the razor's head?

I was not saying that it was not authentic, just that I was not aware of an English-made Tech with such a handle. I would suspect that it was made in the 50s/60s. But it is hard to tell with the English ones. Generally, if they have the lighter aluminium handle, with a sort of criss-cross pattern, then they are from the 70s/80s.

I was not saying that it was not authentic, just that I was not aware of an English-made Tech with such a handle. I would suspect that it was made in the 50s/60s. But it is hard to tell with the English ones. Generally, if they have the lighter aluminium handle, with a sort of criss-cross pattern, then they are from the 70s/80s.

Sorry, didnt mean to sound prickly, just one of those days. Thanks for the info

Nice find. I´ve seen this set with thin handle and with fat handle. About the age: hard to say; I think end 30s to end 40s.

Top Bottom