What's new

With the nicks and cuts of a blade......

So I have really done it this time. I pretty much tore open my upper lip. At least thats how it felt when I cut my face while I was shaving last night. It looks as though I will heal in do time. However, it got me thinking... Any one have any home remedies for face cuts? I currently use a styptic pencil which works relatively well. Anyone else have any other methods of dealing with face cuts?

For dealing with them after the fact? That liquid that acts as a bandage, I think it's called "liquid bandage". Can't think of the name though. And no, not crazy glue. Despite the fact that closing wounds was its original purpose I think it's a bit dangerous for topical application.

For dealing with them after the fact? That liquid that acts as a bandage, I think it's called "liquid bandage". Can't think of the name though. And no, not crazy glue. Despite the fact that closing wounds was its original purpose I think it's a bit dangerous for topical application.

Nonsense! I doubt I would ever apply it to my face, but I used crazy glue to seal dozens of cuts on my hands and arms. Every one of them took place in a kitchen, thankfully I no longer work with food. However, nothing limits contamination as quickly as crazy glue and a rubber glove.

Nonsense! I doubt I would ever apply it to my face, but I used crazy glue to seal dozens of cuts on my hands and arms. Every one of them took place in a kitchen, thankfully I no longer work with food. However, nothing limits contamination as quickly as crazy glue and a rubber glove.

I only used it to fix my cat carrier. :tongue:

Either way, I don't think it would be ideal for closing cuts from shaving.

Top Bottom