What's new

The best shaving product I've tried so far..

Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort Shave Cream.

I tried the sample. The bad news is that it was just enough for one shave.

The good news is that its the best shaving product I've tried so far.

Amazing. Even better than Floris cream. I'm not sure what the scent was (the pack didn't say) but I suspect maybe 1805.

But I would have had the same reaction had it been unscented.

Wow, what a cream. The protection and slickness were both incredible.

But, if you have it, you know all this already.

-Mason

But, if you have it, you know all this already.

Maybe..... :wink:
I have it. Can't say I love it. It was one of the first two creams I got. But now I use it only once in a blue moon, if that. Of course, it doesn't help that I don't care for the scent. Which is straight lavender, btw. They actually call it unscented, I think, but it uses lavender oil. Unfortunately, I don't really care for lavender. But even on the performance side, I prefer the regular T&H creams.... And I wouldn't even put the UC in the same ballpark with Floris.

I don't want to sound harsh. It's a good cream. Just far from my favorite.

-Mo

Maybe..... :wink:
I have it. Can't say I love it. It was one of the first two creams I got. But now I use it only once in a blue moon, if that. Of course, it doesn't help that I don't care for the scent. Which is straight lavender, btw. They actually call it unscented, I think, but it uses lavender oil. Unfortunately, I don't really care for lavender. But even on the performance side, I prefer the regular T&H creams.... And I wouldn't even put the UC in the same ballpark with Floris.

I don't want to sound harsh. It's a good cream. Just far from my favorite.

-Mo

np..

since my Floris samples ran out over a month ago (I think I got about 5 shaves out of each container), I think experiencing English Shave Cream Withdraw.. For whatever reason I just got the ratio dead on this morning and the lather was incredible.. at least in relation to what I've tried so far... I can't wait to try the regular T&H cream.. someday..

-Mason

Amazing. Even better than Floris cream. I'm not sure what the scent was (the pack didn't say) but I suspect maybe 1805.

But I would have had the same reaction had it been unscented.

The Ultimate Comfort is the wildcard of the T&H line, completely separate from their other scented creams. It doesn't come in different scents, and is supposedly unscented.

The Ultimate Comfort is the wildcard of the T&H line, completely separate from their other scented creams. It doesn't come in different scents, and is supposedly unscented.

Yea, wow, this stuff is like the Hillary Clinton of shave creams.

weird.

All I can say is, if it performs consistently like it did for me this morning, I'd have no problem using it every day.

-Mason

Top Bottom